Dr Matteo Vigo graduated in Milan in 2004 and started his residency period in the Plastic Surgery and Burn Unit in Verona in 2005. He worked in the Breast Unit where he developed his skills in breast reconstructive and aesthetic surgery together with the full spectrum of plastic surgery procedure.
His Speciality degree was achieved with a work on “ Total Breast reconstruction with Fat in patient with breast implants” with the votation fo 70/70 cum laude in 2009. He started then working in the Aesthetic Surgery eld, developing great experience in breast surgery, liposuction and body contouring techniques.
He has been the main trainer for all Europe and Middle East for Celution and Pure Graft systems by Cytori, lecturing in different important congresses around the world. He started working in Dubai in 2012 and he has been Chief of Surgery and Chief Medical Of cer at American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Hospital until march 2017.
He has recently joined Bioscience Clinic Middle East to increase his interest in the eld of regenerative medicine with the use of stem cells.
He has now been appointed as Medical Director and Plastic Surgeon in SKIN III clinic in DIFC.
- Italian Board Certi ed
- Specialized in Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Expert in breast surgery with fat grafting
- Trained in Italy, Ireland and Brazil
- Certi ed trainer for “Celution®” and “Pure Graft®”
- Member of AICPE (Italian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery)
- Member of ISAPS (International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery)
- Member of SENATURK (Turkish society of Breast Surgery)
- Lecturer in breast surgical techniques in Europe
- Author of different international publications